BRC Food Standard
Clada Mineral Water Company was the first Irish bottled water company to achieve the BRC (British Retail Consortium) Food Standard (Higher Level), a standard which is utilized by global companies supplying retail branded food products.
The retail industry, food manufacturers, importers, caterers, ingredient suppliers and the food service industry all benefit greatly from this essential Standard. The Standard is currently used by suppliers in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, the Far East, Australasia, North and South America - a truly international Standard.
The major business benefit of the BRC Global Standards is that by dealing with suppliers who have achieved BRC Certification, customers can be assured that they are dealing with a company that has reached the highest quality standards.
WHY CHOOSE THE BRC STANDARD
- 1. Developed by retailers and driven by retailers, BRC Global Standards are a market leading global brand that helps build confidence in the food safety industry.
- 2. Rigorous and detailed, yet easy to follow and understand, BRC Global Standards are tried and trusted by leading global retailers to deliver effective supply chain management, legal compliance and value for money.
- 3. BRC Global Standards are widely recognised throughout the world, with over 14,000 certificated suppliers in over 100 countries through a network of over 90 Accredited and BRC recognised Certification Bodies.
- 4. The BRC Global Standard for Food Safety was the first Standard in the world to be approved by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GSFI) benchmarking committee.
- 5. Rigorous requirements around the competence, qualifications and experience of independent auditors help ensure that audit standards are stringently maintained.
- 6. Wide industry recognition of the standard internationally for export customers.
For further details refer to http://www.brcglobalstandards.com