Through pre-delivery inspections, supplier/manufacturer audits, adherence to the BRC Food Grade (Higher Level) standard, EIQA Q-Mark Standard, HACCP and in-house Quality Assurance Management System, including product traceability, Quality Assurance is the cornerstone of our company culture.
Both the BRC and EIQA standards requires the adoption and implementation of HACCP, a documented and effective quality management system and the continuous control of environment standards, products, processes and personnel.
The company uses a rigorous Quality Management System to assure the best production practices. QMS incorporates comprehensive and best practice procedures covering areas such as HACCP, continual improvement, GMP, new product development, calibration, hygiene, safety, environmental.
To meet this objective it is the policy of Clada Group to:
- Implement and maintain the BRC Food Grade standard
- Implement and maintain the EIQA Q-Mark standard
- Implement and maintain a documented Quality Management System
- Implement and maintain HACCP programme
- Implement and maintain industry recycling through Repak
- Implement and maintain a system of Product Tracability
- Purchase goods from suppliers who operate similar Quality Management Systems
- Comply with local and government environmental policies
- Motivate and encourage all staff on an ongoing basis to recognize the importance of quality as part of outstanding customer service